Information We Collect
Our servers automatically collect certain information about our website traffic. This includes the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your internet service provider. This information cannot identify individual users.
We will collect personal information from you through our website should you choose to provide it to us by, for example, give us via email or by filling direct contact form. The information we may collect from you (but is not limited to) includes:
• Name, address and contact information
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g., to ship evidence to you.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the information you provide for the following purposes: if permitted to.
• Internal record keeping, enabling us to take appropriate decision about your account and provide you with an effective service.
• To enhance and improve our communications with you.
• We may also pass your details onto a third party for the purposes set out above, and/or if we have a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. All your website interactions are secured via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. This is the same kind of security banks and e-commerce sites use to protect your transactions.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We do our best to protect your personal information. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website, and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires us to do so.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifying information (PII) is information that can identify you, such as your name and address. It does not include anonymized, aggregate or statistical information. Based on your relationship with us, you may be asked to provide certain PII as described below. If certain information is requested but not mandatory, Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”) will identify which information is required.
• Online questions or requests. When you are requesting materials or information from Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”), we may collect your name, job title, address, email address, phone number and other PII, as well as professional interests and the reasons why you are requesting the our services or products.
• Job applicants. When you apply for employment with Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”) we will collect your name, email address, country of residence, physical address, cell phone number and any information you include in your resume which you send via email to us.
• Client Portal Login. When you use the client log-in portal for background checks, drug testing, or electronic I-9 completion you will be sent to our vendors’ system and webpage where they will collect login information such as account, username and/or password in order to access your account and perform the requested services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Being in the investigation business, your personal information and privacy is of the utmost importance. We never share or disclose your personal information with any third party except as required for compliance under the law. Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”) may disclose information we collect through this Site:
• To Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”) parent, subsidiaries and affiliates;
• When required by law, subpoena or other legal process, when pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings;
• When necessary to investigate, take action or prevent suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, or potential threats to safety or personal physical safety; and,
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us. You may also tell us via email to opt-out from any kind of communication. Please contact us at [email protected] in case of opt-out.
Greves Verification Solutions DWC LLC (“GREVESGROUP®”) retains personal information as needed to provide you services or product information, respond to inquiries, or as required by contractual, statutory or other legal obligations.
Changes to this Policy
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice they will be posted here. If any changes impact you or how your information is being shared, you will be notified by email.
Add: Office 144, A5 Building,
Dubai World Central,
Phone: +971 54 581 4632
E-mail: [email protected]
Effective Date: 25 May 2018