The International Trademark Association (INTA) is the global association of trademark owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce. INTA’s members are more than 6,500 organizations from 190 countries. INTA members collectively contribute almost US $12 trillion / €8.8 trillion / ¥73 trillion to global GDP annually. For comparison, the 2013 annual GDP of the top three markets was $9.2 trillion (China), $17.9 trillion (European Union) and $16.7 trillion (United States).
The Association's member organizations represent some 30,000 trademark professionals and include brand owners from major corporations as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises, law firms and nonprofits. There are also government agency members as well as individual professor and student members. INTA undertakes advocacy work throughout the world to advance trademarks and offers educational programs and informational and legal resources of global interest.
Headquartered in New York City, INTA also has offices in Brussels, Shanghai and Washington D.C. and representatives in Geneva and Mumbai.
ASIS International is the leading organization for security professionals worldwide. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, as well as specific security topics. ASIS also advocates the role and value of the security management profession to business, the media, government entities, and the public. By providing members and the security community with access to a full range of programs and services, and by publishing the industry's No. 1 magazine—Security Management—ASIS leads the way for advanced and improved security performance.
Central Association of Private Security Industry (CAPSI) - The preeminent organization for security professionals made its unpretentious beginning in 2005 and has emerged as an "elite association" nationally and internationally renowned security professionals managing world's largest workforce of 7 million guardsmen and women engaged in providing private security cover to the nation.
- And "Company’s official Catalog Presentation" at Annual Final Meeting Program held at San Diego, California in May 2015
- We as GREVESGROUP has actively participated in "Global Legal ConfEx" held at India Habitat Centre New Delhi in April 2015
- Being an active and affiliated member we as GREVESGROUP has participated in "6th Middle East Security Conference & Exhibition" held at Dubai UAE in February 2015
- Being an active and affiliated member we as GREVESGROUP has participated in INTA’s "Conference India Emerged" held at Hotel Crown Plaza, Okhla, New Delhi in February 2015
- We as GREVESGROUP has actively participated in "8th National Conference of CAPSI & APDI" held at PHD House New Delhi in December 2013
- We as GREVESGROUP has actively participated in "86th Annual WAD Conference" held at Hong Kong in October 2011